In case you are still reading this, anyone that knows me knows that I am a very direct person, so I thought I'd lay it all out here. I want to give you a few reasons why it is advantageous to both buyer and artist to purchase fine, original art over the internet versus through a gallery or art fair. Disclaimer: This is how I do it, I can't speak for others. I have had a growing number of happy customers this way lately and hope to have more! I am happy to give references.
1. I can price my art more affordably since I don't have to share 50% or more of the price with a gallery or have the costs of travel and booth fees of an art fair.
2. Larger selection, with the option of custom / commissioned work.
3. Work is sold unframed at a lower price; customer can frame it themselves to suit own decor or taste.
4. Print off the artwork or view it at a leisurely pace in your own home to see if is a good fit, send links to others to see what they think. No impulse purchases allowed!
5. Satisfaction guaranteed, if you don't like it after delivery, money back--no problem (although I've never had a painting returned!.)
So if you see something you like on my "Paintings" page, or have an idea or photograph of something I could create for you, shoot me an email at email@example.com. Let's do this thing.